In some ways it's hard to believe it's been that long, in others it seems like it's been forever (in a good way of course!)
We have been so blessed in our lives and are so greatful for the paths that led us to each other.

The first bit of the month was not so great, that's when I got pneumonia. But, we were able to make the most of it and had a good time laying around. Over the weekend we had a Star Wars marathon/Spa Party going on-thinking we could meet everyone's needs, but actually every one of the kids LOVED Star Wars. It was fun to see them like it so much and they are now obsessed. Avery has kicked Abby and Caleb's trash pretty good a few times with a "lifesaver." She is so girly, yet soooo tomboyish at the same time. She busted out the light sabers, then got her nails done and hair curled.
And promptly fell asleep (at 11:00!)
Mother's Day was great and relaxed. The kids were so sweet and let me sleep in while they made breakfast with Daddy. They made me a crown and a "throne" to sit in for my special breakfast. There were love notes stashed everywhere- they are very thoughtful kids and I am so happy I get to be their mom. Allen didn't have any church meetings that day (YAY!) so we played all morning and were able to head for Kamiak for a picnic and hike right after church. It was a perfect day. My kitchen stayed clean, I got to sleep in and we played in the "mountains".
Caleb's Kindergarten class had a field trip to the high school to visit the FFA students. They had several stations set up for the kids. They got to pet alot of the animals, plant seeds, ride tractors, have sack races, get their faces painted and make some creative treats. It was a great day.
Avery's favorite was the miniature horse, "Thunder."
I am the Activity Days Leader in our ward and the girls wanted to do a mother/daughter brunch for mother's day. We had to
postpone it a bit because I got sick, but we had it this Saturday and it went really well. It was pretty low key, but the girls couldn't have been happier
to have their mom's there with them and we had a good time together. Now Abby is in ADays, too and I had a blast with her!
Maeli is still wonderful. She is smiling and laughing and cooing all of the time - if she is actually awake. She has a great personality and we all can't help but adore her.
4 comments:
It is so hard for me to believe you have been married 10 years! I remember when you got married, at least I remember the reception. The funny part is that you got married before I did :D.
You look so great and it is so fun to 'see' you!
Happy Anniversary guys! Your kids are so cute! I love the picture of Maeli!
oh my goodness! Such cute pictures! I can't believe you got that one of Maeli smiling so big! Oh I love you guys! Congrats on your anniversary (I know it was almost a month ago, but still!) and I'm so glad to hear you had a great mom's day! I love you and your family heather!!
My blog is going private...please send me a request!
Post a Comment