Allen and I spent a night away from the kids for the first time since we had kids.
Great Grandma Grover came to stay for the first time since our house was done.
Caleb graduated preschool!!!
Avery's hair can finally be put in pigtails!!!!
Caleb also learned how to ride his bike.
AND, Caleb and I mastered tanks on the wii (from a five year olds perspective that is)
Abby, Avery and Mom went on their first Mommy daughter bike ride
Sweet baby Connor (and his mom) came and stayed with us for the first time since he was born.
We made the first camping trip of the year
My dad survived his first month of being bishop!!!
We got a new, old dog.
I was late to church for the first time this year.... and as pathetic as it is, it was on mother's day!
No comments:
Post a Comment