3 years ago
Sunday, November 2, 2008
October!
Yeah, so it's been a month since I've been on here but what can I say? We're busy! I am going to try to just highlight our month of activities in one post and call it good. We LOVE October! I think Halloween is one of the most fun, low stress holidays we have and I love it. The kids and I have had a blast (Allen is not such a fan). I try to make fun dinners throughout the month which the kids just love, and honestly I think they make Al a little queasy. The kids just eat it up though. And the list of crafts and fun treats to make and decorate through the month of October are endless! Allen loves this time of year as well but for different reasons, he loves to hunt. He sees the leaves changing and feels the change in the air and thinks of being in the mountains hunting bear or elk or whatever it is he does up there. He didn't go last year so it's killing him this year, but he was worried he wouldn't have time again so missed out this year as well. His buddy just drew out for a moose and came home with it about a week ago, poor Allen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heather, I love the pic at the top of your blog! So sweet! How are things? We also had fun on halloween with our "gross" dinner. I posted some pics on my blog, so check it out. Maegan loves seeing pictures of Abby on here! Hope we can get them together eventually. :) Happy November! Lisa
I loved the cute pictures, Heather! The kids are so fun, aren't they? Don't worry about Allen and hunting. . .after 31 years, I realize I wouldn't change Allen, Sr. for anything. He's great just the way he is---hunting and all. It's part of him. You'll get used to it, give it 25 more years.
Post a Comment