3 years ago
Friday, September 26, 2008
Here we go!
Sorry once again it has taken me forever to follow up. I just hung up the phone with my grandma and she is missing the kids so I wanted to get some newer pictures up. Hopefully before long this won't seem so foreign to me. Time is flying right by and we are trying to adjust to the new school schedule. Caleb and Avery miss Abby so much when she is gone to school so we try to keep pretty busy during the days. Most of Calebs friends are in kindergarten this year as well so he is pretty lonesome. We do preschool on Mondays and Wednesdays, the library on Thursdays and the science center on Fridays. I am also trying to arrange a playdate once a week for him, and he will start swimming lessons next month. Hopefully that will be plenty, it sounds like a lot, but we still have lots of time at home- much more than in the past. Avery is keeping plenty busy getting into EVERYTHING! She is a holy terror and I can't believe the lightning speed she moves at! Abby and Caleb have always been pretty mellow and now I don't know what to do with this new species of baby! She definitely has loads of personality but I worry about my sanity through parenting this child- and can't begin to imagine the teenage years! Anywho- I wanted to get some pictures up before the kids wake up so here I go....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting the pictures, Heather! It's so fun to see that you are such a happy family. Hang in there with Avery, she's definitely got a mind of her own, but she's a real sweetie. Fun pictures!
Post a Comment