3 years ago
Thursday, August 21, 2008
We are blogging!
This is our first attempt to blog and are only doing it as a result of family pleads to do so! We cannot promise good upkeep or clever blogs like all you professionals do, but will try to keep pictures of at least the kids coming. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
way to go Heather! soon, you'll be addicted like we are, posting everyday and checking everyone else's blogs way too often
I'm happy to see you're a blogging family. I think you'll be addicted before you know it!!! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I wish we could have been there when you were in Heber. Hopefully we can see you guys sometime soon!! Take care!
Way to go, Heather! I love the pictures, thanks for the link. I'm looking forward to checking your blog often.
awesome! thanks for sharing, i'm going to send you a link to our blog...it's by "invite only" so you'll have to sign in with your gmail email address to access it...we miss you guys!!! Lisa
Heather, I love your pictures, your kids have grown so much! I don't know if I've sent you a link to our blog or not, let me know if you need it.
This is for Abby:
I hope you've had a good summer. Are you in school yet? I start next Tuesday. I start ballet lesson soon and I'm so excited. I really had fun going to preschool with you.
love natalie
Post a Comment