Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby Maeli is Here!


Our sweet baby Maeli is finally here! Surgery went really well and I am recovering quickly.














This little girl is sweet as can be and we all love her so much already. My pregnancy was a roller coaster ride and we are glad to have it over. I was put on bed rest for the last month and that was torture for the whole family, but we made it to the end and are so glad to have our precious Maeli here safe and sound.














Maeli has a very mellow personality and fits right into our wild family, it's like she's always been here with us and nothing seems to bother her. She sleeps for good chunks of time and helps her mom get good rest, she is only waking up once or twice through the night and I am LOVING that!


















Her brother and sisters adore her. Caleb was crushed when he found out we were having yet another girl, but is now the most attached to her. He always wants to hold her and says the sweetest things in her ear. Abby wants to be the little mother and doesn't question her ability to do anything Mom and Dad can do. Avery loves on her for a few minutes and is off to the next thing. Everyone has adjusted really well and we feel so blessed to have this precious new spirit in our home. We are also greatful for the many wonderful people in our lives who have helped us out so much through this hard time. We love you all!

9 comments:

Heather said...

She is so precious! Good to hear that your surgery went well and that Maeli is letting you get some good rest. Thanks for sharing pictures.

Jessica said...

congrats...she looks so peaceful. all your kids are so cute. good luck healing and getting back into the swing of things!

Erin said...

Congratulations Heather!! She is beautiful!!

Candice said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations Heather and Allen, I'm so glad everything went well, your kids all look so grown up :o)

Marrian said...

Heather! Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. I love her name. Your kids look sweet and seem like they will be great big brother and sisters. I hope your recovery is quick!

Unknown said...

OHHH! So sweet! You have such a beautiful family Heather! GOOD JOB!:) I love you guys!

L and T said...

congrats Heather! What a beautiful name for a beautiful newborn!

Unknown said...

It sounds like my name bailey and maeli!!!!!!

Unknown said...

my name isnt really liz its bailey Im your neice I dont have a google account so my friend said I could use hers